Hunter Douglas Designer Club Terms and Conditions
1. Only holders of Hunter Douglas Designer Club Card ('the Cardholders') issued by Hunter Douglas (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. ('Hunter Douglas') are eligible to participate in the Hunter Douglas Designer Club Programme ('the Programme').
2. The Cards remain the property of Hunter Douglas and are to be returned to Hunter Douglas upon notice being issued.
3. Cardholders must register their relevant information at a Hunter Douglas Authorized Dealers ('Authorized Dealer'), or at the Hunter Douglas Designer Club portal at www.designer.hunterdouglas.com.my. Relevant information includes, but not limited to, the Cardholders' preferred association with an Authorized Dealer.
4. Cardholders are required to specify their Card numbers when placing order of Hunter Douglas Window Fashions in order to receive reward points.
5. Only Cardholders whose card accounts are valid and in good standing will be entitled to use their rewards points.
6. Each eligible transaction shall be registered once.
7. Reward points are not transferable.
8. Any transaction that is cancelled will not be counted as a eligible for points.
9. Once a redemption order has been accepted, it cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded under any circumstances.
10. All products, gifts, cash coupons or services redeemed under the Designer Club cannot be exchanged for cash. Hunter Douglas is not the supplier of, or in association with, the supplier of any products, gifts, cash coupons or services offered to the Cardholders under the Programme, and will not responsible for any related obligations and/or liabilities arising from and/or in connection with the use or dealing with the products, gifts, cash coupons or services.
11. Hunter Douglas is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen products, gifts, cash coupons redeemed by the Cardholders through the Programme.
12. All products, gifts, cash coupons or services offered under the Programme are available while stocks last.
13. The personal data supplied by the Cardholders is required for the operation of the Programme. Personal data may also be used for ongoing research, programme development and to communicate news and information to the Cardholders. Failure by the Cardholders to provide and/ or update the required data may result in the Programme being unable to offer membership and associated benefits. In such cases, membership may be terminated.
14. Fraudulent information submitted, abuse relating to the claiming of reward points in the Program or redemption order will result in the forfeiture of accrued reward points as well as cancellation of Cardholder's account.
15. By registering as a member, Cardholders are deemed to agree in receiving Hunter Douglas promotional materials regularly.
16. Hunter Douglas reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein and the reward points required for redemption from time to time upon notice.
17. In case of any disputes arising from the Programme, the decision of Hunter Douglas shall be final.